View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 05:07 PM   #223
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Knicks Official Regular Season Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Actually it was a good thing. Toronto wanted way too much for a guy everyone knows they're trying to get rid of anyway. We've already done Masai that favor twice. Enough is enough. You don't trade draft picks for a rental on a guy like Lowry.
I agree. I don't have anything against Lowry. I think he's a solid starting point guard. What I don't want is to give up picks for him. We already gave up too many picks over the last few years. Enough is enough.
Especially since we suck

Last edited by Clutch : 12-20-2013 at 05:09 PM.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote