View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 11:27 AM   #625
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
I really dont think anyone disputes this.

All we're stating is having a guy soak up 40% of your cap compounds it further.

Now hear is something folks wont say.....

The Knicks will never win a title again because they arent needed to do so, and fans in general wont demand it.

All is need is a playoff win and a famous name and most are satisfied.

The evidence is in the attendance.
I disagree. I don't think the fans are satisfied with a playoff win.
How big is New York City ? 10,15,20 million ?
Out of all that people you'll find 20000 who are willing to spend some money to watch the Knicks.

If you suck and you play in a smaller city you're going to have a huge trouble filling your arena. But if you're playing in such a huge city you're always going to find people to go to a game no matter how bad you are.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote