View Single Post
Old 12-26-2013, 02:19 PM   #627
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So what moves can be made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clutch
I disagree. I don't think the fans are satisfied with a playoff win.
How big is New York City ? 10,15,20 million ?
Out of all that people you'll find 20000 who are willing to spend some money to watch the Knicks.

If you suck and you play in a smaller city you're going to have a huge trouble filling your arena. But if you're playing in such a huge city you're always going to find people to go to a game no matter how bad you are.
The Knicks werent consecutively selling out when they stunk, yet the team still remained profitable and increased in value.

But either way, you're proving my point, the Knicks dont have to build a winner.

folks will still come out and purchase tickets.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote