View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 12:35 AM   #29
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How to improve your basketball confidence

Quote:
Originally Posted by inclinerator
have a glass of wine before tip off

Thanks for the info. I actually played against 6'8" and above players, and former pros/current PBA D-league players. They were much better than me, But I learned a lot. I think I scored 16 points in 1 game. When I play in pick up game I am much better than my peers.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote