View Single Post
Old 12-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #2
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Melo his future....

I saw why do you bold your posts?

Actually I say it doesn't work that way. Once he opts out, he can leave. Not opting out means taking less years at less money (because the CBA is retarded) so even a player who decides to stay, opts out. So the only thing you can do is trade him based on your opinion if he'll stay. Which if it doesn't mean getting a star back makes no sense to me. The teams who'd want him don't have young talent or picks. Not having Melo for nothing > trading Melo for salary that fills our cap.

To me, let him leave, and you can totally rebuild next year. I don't see a package out there worth trading him for.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote