View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 04:27 AM   #12
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Blake Bortles looking to be the top QB pick for the 2014 draft

I like the looks of Bortles as a longterm prospect. Obviously, he has the size and athleticism. He's built in the mold of a Ben Roethlisberger or Joe Flacco.

He has what looks to be good arm strength. On those outs or quick-hitters to the sidelines, he gets is there very quickly and looks to have a nice, quick release.

His accuracy, especially on intermediate routes, appears to be his most serious issue. He could probably benefit from another year at UCF, but I doubt he goes back.

All said, I like what I've seen of him and I wouldn't complain if he were the Browns' choice at 4. I've heard there is a lot of interest in him by the front office, btw. If he's there and Bridgewater is gone, I'd bet on Bortles being the pick.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote