View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 12:54 PM   #28
Le Shaqtus
Go Pack Go

Default Re: Tomb Raider is awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Just got this game yesterday, yet to play it, but by the sounds of things, looks good.
Put the PS3 away for a while, though with a pretty bad back injury at the moment, I figured, get the PS3 out, play some games, since I got nothing better to do.

Going to be interesting to play this. Uncharted 2 and Uncharted 3 are probably 2 of my favourite games ever. I'm actually playing the first one now on Crushing difficulty, so it will be good to see how it compares, although the first one is very much skeletal compared to number 2 and 3 in the Uncharted series.

Is there any trophy about finishing this on a particular difficulty, or should I just play on normal to get a good grasp of the game and story first time around. I will more than likely play this more than once anyway, but if there is a requirement such as finishing hard to unlock an even harder level, then I'd like to get it out of the way.

There aren't any difficulty trophies which is weird, but there are a bunch of multiplayer ones which is annoying.
Le Shaqtus is offline   Reply With Quote