View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 05:42 PM   #763
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhySoInsecure?
Yeah it would be really tough unless you go to one of the top schools and have some projects to show off. Even then most startups would have to pass because of all the paperwork that they'd need to get through just to get you here.

In this case your best bets would be twitter, google and facebook, but they already have offices in Europe so they would probably rather keep you there.
I don't think the paperwork is a big problem for the companies. It's mostly on me to get the visa and permission to work in the USA. I think they just need to fill some kind of document so that I have a proof I found a job and that I can apply for getting a work permission.

I know it's tough to find a quality job but like I said,I'm willing to do anything. Even though I'm a programmer I wouldn't mind working as a waiter,salesman or whatever.
That's one of the reasons I ask you guys for help,maybe some of you know someone who's willing to hire and put up a good word for me. Language is not a problem,as you can see my English is pretty good for someone who's not from the USA (I even went to some local competitions but nothing special).
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote