Thread: Jordan Crawford
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 11:27 PM   #6
idizzle
Good college starter

idizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputationidizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Jordan Crawford

I get mad every time I see Jordan Crawford play against the Hawks. I wish the Hawks would bring him back. Him and Teague would be a nice backcourt. I remember when him and Teague played together in the Summer League back in 2010, they had great chemistry. Larry Drew and Rick Sund screwed that up when they traded him to the Wizards that year. Every time Crawford plays against the Hawks he goes hard. Imagine if the Hawks had kept Crawford after they had got rid of Joe Johnson. I had high hopes on John Jenkins but he's looking more like a bust to me. Crawford is averaging 13-14ppg and 5apg since he's been playing PG for the Celtics. You can tell he wants to play at his natural position at the 2 but his game has matured. I really wish the Hawks would bring him back. Put him in the backcourt with Teague and put Kyle Korver at the 3. #Wishful Thinking.
idizzle is offline   Reply With Quote