View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 01:55 PM   #7
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Brook Lopez had his foot surgery today

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantes
well, okay. personally i was pretty qualified in my optimism. itís not like brook was the savior of the franchise, either. at this point it would take a miracle for a miracle to happen.
I'm always this surly, i think your meter is off. I'll use some smiley to offset it. LOOK AT THAT SHOT JR TOOK THAT MOFO!

Hmmm...might not work.

Be careful if you are in NY like me and go outside, once the cold air hits, the rain freezes. Me and my daughter did the Olympic skii jump down the stairs this morning. Everyone was ok but certainly unpleasant.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote