View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 09:37 PM   #598
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: A Song of Ice and Fire Novels

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
I am afraid that Manderly might have hidden his plan too well, and if he dies, not enough people will have know the truth and might accidently side with bolten believing its manderly's wish.
I think he's part of many, but might be the strongest house in the pact. Thus, he has more control of the "doings". He mentions that the North remembers and the mummers farce is almost done. That makes me think he might have some other houses or key individuals along side him.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote