View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 07:54 PM   #24
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: viacheslav "slava" kravtsov discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thornton
yea probably. i hope it gets better because i'm starting to feel u were right about cbb. after those first 3 days it has kind of sucked.
well they're focusing too much on callum and dappy.

like i actually didn't know who that sam girl was until i asked. wasn't trying to be funny or anything, i couldn't recall seeing her before.

plus the british public is retarded which hurts the show.