View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 07:55 PM   #25
TheSilentKiller
5-time NBA All-Star

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: viacheslav "slava" kravtsov discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maniak
well they're focusing too much on callum and dappy.

like i actually didn't know who that sam girl was until i asked. wasn't trying to be funny or anything, i couldn't recall seeing her before.

plus the british public is retarded which hurts the show.
This makes me the most mad. That and Dappy taking time away from good celebs.