View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 04:35 AM   #140
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: ISH Legends and Myths

I'd like to nominate the time CF86 tore both tendons in his knee in a horrific fall and blacked out and almost died shooting hoops by himself:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
. Went to make a cut to the basket and slipped. I heard a popping noise and watched my knee/leg fold the opposite direction underneath me. This sucks. I'm out of work until further notice. The pain was so bad I blacked out multiple times until a bystander finally called 911. Said I was having seizures too.

Anyways not trying to vent just wondering if any of you guys have had these types of injuries. Any advice besides stay off of it? I can walk a little bit but me knee gives out randomly and it hurts bad when that happens.

Quote:
Pain is worse now that I've been sitting without getting up for an hour. Swelling REALLY kicking in now... can't even bend knee. At hospital swelling stayed lower and I could walk a tad bit because I never rested... had to keep getting in and out of wheelchair for tests. It's so swollen I can't even bend my knee half way. Never felt so helpless before. Even simple things like going to restroom or taking a shower are now going to be extremely painful/sucky.

Quote:
Well I didn't add an important detail because it seemed unnecessary but... It started to sprinkle a tiny bit and I didn't think it would matter if I put up a few more shots. So I cut right for a pull up jumper and basically did the splits... but the left knee buckled.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote