Thread: Ballhogs
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 05:26 AM   #15
Lebron23
Most Valuable Player

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ballhogs

Quote:
Originally Posted by East_Stone_Ya
but in this case the coach loves playing him

I played with a ballhog point guard back in grade school (Summer league). His brother was the coach of the team. Our team sucked in the first four games I think we only had 1 win - 3 losses i. . Our manager got rid of the coach, and our new coach started to spread the offense. I think we won 8 out of the last 10 games, and we won the 12 and under tournament.

PS;

and the ballhog only played limited minutes for the rest of the season.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 01-13-2014 at 05:29 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote