View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 09:30 AM   #26
gigantes
A piece of fluff

gigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegigantes is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2014 Australian Open of Tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AirFederer
Not fast courts I`m afraid. Very slow hard courts means grind fest, also known as Nadal`s favorite thing. ...
well, i seem to remember a report on SI's site a week or two ago that said the courts were faster this year than ever before. and if that's not due to heat, then heat will only make that more intense.

and let's be clear-- djoker, muzza and rafa are ALL kings of the grind. but djokes has the slightly easier draw, as well as having the most success here. gotta give the edge to him, i think.
gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote