Thread: NBA 2k14
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 02:25 PM   #406
Shade8780
Hollywood Shade

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Damn you lucky! I got Pippen on my first try but I want MJ. Kinda hesitant to open another bulls pack though.

I got Jerry West, Sam Jones, Detlef Schrempf, Pippen, and Wilt as my starting 5

I played a dude that had MJ and dude was missing everything with him and losing the ball like crazy with MJ I didn't get to finish the game though cause my son hit the power button.

I'm get MJ before the packs expire.

Edit: Just got MJ, Will purdue, Larry Johnson and Dr.J I think if you buy VC and use vc to buy the packs you got a better shot at getting good players. I could be wrong though. Might just be luck
At least you have West. I really wanted him with those packs. I guess Wilt was a nice consolation prize but I wanted both :P I'm gonna buy some VC on Friday so I can open a bunch of packs and try and get Dr. J and Magic, or Pippen if I get one of those guys with MT points.
Shade8780 is online now   Reply With Quote