Thread: NBA 2k14
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 05:12 PM   #408
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Wilt hasn't been good for me thought. He was getting worked by Hibbert last night. Dude put up 25 on me with him and Wilt had 4 fouls by the end of the half.

I kinda feel bad cause I waited til I got a decent team before during the RTTP and now people just talk shit cause my team is so much better. I'm in the 7th seed now. I really just wanted to run the the RTTP and not be frustrated with my bronze scrubs.

I'm loving my team though. I don't want any current players but I probably try and get all the collections done though.

But teams I'm gonna run with gonna be all historic players
Maybe you are just terrible with post defense?
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote