Thread: NBA 2k14
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 06:23 PM   #410
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k14

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReal Kendall
Idk. I let the cpu guard him a lot down there. I'm pretty decent on the park and mycareer in the post but I'm better at on-ball d though
Not sure if next gen has the option to have the CPU always contest, but that helps. Unless the people you are facing are the rare good post operators in lower levels. Some don't even know that post games exist.

Most people in lower seeds freak out in the post, resulting in giving up fouls or and 1s. I've made Trevor Booker look like McHale with the putrid post defense people play. Now I'm not going to brag because I do bite too often on up and unders, but it's not like I jump a second or two after the post man catches the ball.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote