Thread: NBA 2k14
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 12:44 AM   #411
ballup
Fool Disguised Genius

ballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableballup is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2k14

Played a RTTP game and pretty happy about the outcome. I get matched up with someone who has Deron Williams as his SG, Mark Price for his PG, and Ty Lawson off the bench. I know this guy will abuse the 3 so I change my settings to play tight. As predicted, he abuses the 3s and does cheesy reach ins after I rebound. He doesn't go full on cheese though.

I test him by posting up with Aldridge. I back him down for an easy hook shot. He comes back with ridiculous 3s, even if they are deep. He still leads me by 2 or 3 points every trip. I keep handing it to Aldridge on offense and I abuse him every single time until he pauses the game to change defensive settings. Then I realized how to defend him.

After he finishes his defensive changes, I make mine to pressure his perimeter players hard and no hedging. David West comes in for Aldridge and I continue abusing the low post. He never uses his front court for offense, so I switch to my center every single defensive possession. Now shots for him are bricking and I box out to grab the rebound every time. He starts making mistakes, which lead to fast breaks with Pistol Pete or MKG attacking the rim. I pull ahead 30-22 and he rage quits in the middle of the 2nd quarter.
ballup is offline   Reply With Quote