View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 01:35 PM   #14
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Getting shoulder surgery...

This Friday is my surgery day... Kinda nervous for it but I think I did a solid job rebuilding my shoulder muscles for my pre-op workouts, so hopefully recovery won't be so bad... Not looking forward to being out of the gym though, don't know how I'm going to stay sane...

I hear some say its 9-12 months and others say 6-8 months... Jeez, long way to go...
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote