View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 12:37 PM   #25
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just suffered a Shoulder Subluxation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Combat Wombat
All the best, mate. Had very similar problems with my right shoulder. So unstable to the point where every time I would raise my arm above shoulder height, it would sublux. Ended up getting a full shoulder reconstruction and torn labrum repair.

Stick to the rehab hard and you'll be good to go in 6-8 months.

Thanks man, I'm dedicated to come back strong and make a full recovery. Do you feel 100% now that it's all over? Are you limited in any way?

I lift weights and play basketball I really don't want to lose either... Since I first dislocated my shoulder I haven't been able to do any pull ups, dips, etc I was hoping to get that back in the future...
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote