View Single Post
Old 01-19-2014, 12:48 PM   #27
JerrySteakhouse
WE FIGHT! WE FIGHT!

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Just suffered a Shoulder Subluxation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSheep
Get in the weight room. Do some rotator cuff exercises. Strengthen your shoulder as well as build some strength in yourself. I thought I was physically perfect till I felt the joint and ligament pain of muscle imbalances from being a carpenter for the past 5 years.

Edit: Didn't even notice a second page to this. Good luck to you with surgery and healing, as well as getting back to hoopin'
Thanks man, hope to be on the court in time for next season.
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote