View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 02:21 AM   #10
ShannonElements
turns illusions for $

ShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShannonElements is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ever had phone sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jameerthefear
Yes it does.

I never really thought about the aspect of phone sex Shannon didn't know it was that... awesome i guess?

Well...it's a substitute I suppose. If you're separated for a bit, and loyal to each other, and you still talk. You still have that attraction. Everyone *********es at some point. If there is a passion that exists between the two of you and there's no other recourse, then yeah...it can be pretty awesome.

Hearing your girlfriend explode, and drop an orgasm bomb on you...yeah, it's hot. Nothing quite like hearing your girl losing her shit while also hearing the sounds of her...down there.

I'm not saying try it. I've just been in circumstances where it happened.
ShannonElements is offline   Reply With Quote