View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 12:30 PM   #5
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hoboken Mayor Zimmer accuses Christie of threatening to withhold Sandy relief.

She said she didn't think anyone would believe her at the time they happened.

When I first heard that Hoboken just less than 1% of they asked for last week, my first thought was what did other cities get? This was before the mayor came forward, because Hoboken was devastated and them getting a small amount set off alarm bells for me.

They were underwater for a long time. Hoboken is also fairly economically important as a lot of New Yorkers work there. I used to use this station

So if any Jersey city needed Harm Reduction funds it was Hoboken. So if other towns got way more money than Hoboken, something has to be up.

The Lt. Governor of NJ has come forward and said the claims are "false and illogical."
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote