View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 01:50 PM   #10
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Hoboken Mayor Zimmer accuses Christie of threatening to withhold Sandy relief.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FillJackson
When I asked what was suspect, I was thinking this is like one of those sexual harassment scandals. Where one woman comes forward and then a bunch come forward after that initial claim.

This just happened in San Jose.

It was the Democratic mayor of San Diego. First it was three, then four more came out and made it seven.

I think it got as high as 18
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote