View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 04:22 PM   #21
step_back
College superstar

step_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablestep_back is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Ever had phone sex?

I've had it before when my girlfriend went away traveling. In the first week of her being away we had phone sex however in the second week I broke up with her. She was traveling for 6 months! Phone sex doesn't do anything for me and to be honest I didn't care about her enough to want to stay faithful for that length of time.
step_back is offline   Reply With Quote