View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 06:22 PM   #13
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: On a scale of 1 through 10, how good is life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
my ideal self is very attainable but will never reach it. i would easily feel life is a 10/10 if i could get their.

Mine is attainable as well, but priorities shift and who knows if your 10/10 aspirations will satisfy you? An accomplishment alone will not make you happy, you have to be content with yourself as a person and not base it on what you achieve.

I'm actually pretty content, I know who I am, worked through most of my problems, and just want to get in a little better shape. I would be happy just scraping by if I can do what I want for a job... I just have to motivate myself, work hard, and move to an area where I can succeed. Easier said than done though.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote