View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 08:06 PM   #13075
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Draz
Blackfish - 8/10

Better than I had expected. Glad I watched this. Very informal. **** sea world.

#free #my #ni99a #tillikum

Sea World has two unexplained homicides, people who wound up dead in the pool. They are putting this huge animal in this comparatively tiny tank. It's horrible.

When I was small I got to take a tour and meet the killer whale and that thing is ****ed up. It watches you walk around. It's way too alert and way too smart to be locked up in a cage. You kind of got the feeling it was forced to tolerate your presence and if it didn't have to, it would shred you into little pieces.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote