View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 07:16 PM   #62
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: HBO's True Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
I have seen episodes of the anime, didn't know there was a live action series in the works. should be promising as hell, the producer of sherlock and doctor who is involved and I'm big fan of both.
Yeah, i was shocked when i heard Monster was being made on HBO. I used to work at Time Warner, and the head of the movie division at some point was anime crazy and bought up licenses up the ass for movies, Bleach, Naruto, a lot of obscure things to. They are farming them out now to be made before they expire.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote