View Single Post
Old 01-20-2014, 09:32 PM   #64
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: HBO's True Detective

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
interesting, I hope they do a good job with them and don't rush. some of those series lend itself more easily to live action or film adaptation. For live action adaptation, i actually find most japanese versions to be quite lacking, they make it too much about the cosplay instead of just making a good movie/show.

what did you do at time warner? and good luck with interview tomorrow
I'm an analyst/finance manger/acct mgr. Did a lot of different things. I liked that I had friends in funding so i knew in advance (years) what movies were approved. Bleach for instance was approved for funds for next year. It might have been cancelled though. Godzilla was another one i knew, Pacific Rim I posted about on the board.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote