View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 11:01 AM   #2484
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Ol JR
Well ladies and gentleman, RAW happened today, and well i'm not quite sure on what to say besides bah gawd, i would have rather of had a mud hole stomped dry on my lower torso by the Texas rattlesnake himself than be put through that merciful garbage they just attempted to sell a ppv with..
Bad go-home show for sure. At least last week had a very good closer.

Rumble will be enjoyable as usual just because of the format itself but we shouldn't expect too much on it, I believe.
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote