View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 01:02 PM   #35
ArbitraryWater
GOAT Poster

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: On a scale of 1 through 10, how good is life?

Man sometimes I go through sleepless nights just thinking about the purpose of life, and how sad it is that we will all die one day... happened to me the first time when I watched "Blow"...

guess a 6-7 right now, but hoping for it to be A LOT better soon... right now couple of things need to get better, the rest is already pretty good.
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote