View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 01:05 PM   #36
ArbitraryWater
Arschreise

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: On a scale of 1 through 10, how good is life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Compared to everyone in the world? - 8/10

- I'm white and live in the US.

Compared to people my age? - 6/10

- Graduated college, barely any debt, no job in the career I want.

Compared to my ideal version of myself/position I want to be in?

.5/10 - I hate myself and can't pursue anything here.

Oh yea thats true/makes sense, I mean compares to people's lives in africa or so, or what women working in china's factories, etc. have to go through, its a 8-9..

whow you hate yourself?
ArbitraryWater is offline   Reply With Quote