View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 01:09 PM   #2488
DMV2
Keep on Rockin in...

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denitron
Punk entering at #1, I expect him to be there until right near the end, not sure if he'll win it though. Imagine the pop for Bryan if he won it
From the angle Punk is currently in, I see a Punk vs Triple H match at 'Mania.

Punk will probably face Kane at Elimination Chamber and somehow Triple H will get into the feud.

I'm totally lost as to what they're going to do with Daniel Bryan.
The only way he's gonna to have a WrestleMania match WWE title match is if Batista and Lesnar get into a feud to have a match at WM-XXX.
That opens up a Bryan vs Cena for the belt at Mania.

And if Cena doesn't have a title match at Mania, then he's probably going to end the Streak.
DMV2 is online now   Reply With Quote