View Single Post
Old 01-21-2014, 01:26 PM   #35
kaiteng
CONGRATS MAN XD

kaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekaiteng is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Drake killin it on SNL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I'd say strictly impersonations (mostly Obama and rappers), and yeah, his Principle Frye character is his only original recurring character I can think of. I'm not a huge fan of him, and have criticized him for being a good impressionist but subpar comedian, but he is slowly getting in some funny moments with 1-time only characters in the digital short type stuff (e.g., I laughed hard at this sex toys obsessed character in Resolution/Revolution). I'd much rather have a funny bad impression (Ferrell as Bush for example) than good impressions that are not funny.

Bad enough?
kaiteng is offline   Reply With Quote