View Single Post
Old 01-22-2014, 02:24 AM   #2490
ballinhun8
Bulls | Bears | W. Sox

ballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterballinhun8 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Official Pro Wrestling Thread

Who do you guys think gets the "push" by winning the Rumble?

I think there is a good chance we see Roman Reigns win it. But then I'm not sure what happens to the Shield. It's a great stable and I know they don't wanna break up a tag team when they are just starting to build tag teams back up. But Reigns looks like he's ready to take that next step. Sure his mic skills aren't great but he has everything else you need in a guy to hold the strap. The look, the moves, the entrance, hell even the heritage.

And if not him then maybe I see either the obvious in Bryan. Or maybe a shocker like Big E./Kofi. Just not SuperCena. Pleeeeease not that.
ballinhun8 is offline   Reply With Quote