View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 12:17 AM   #19
JerrySteakhouse
HEAT 2014-2015

JerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJerrySteakhouse is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Getting shoulder surgery...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundizz
OP you weak. You don't need surgery. Read MindBody Prescription before you go under the knife. Give your body a chance to heal itself first.
I did... I first dislocated it in 2009... Three dislocations and one subluxation since... MRI showed extensive damage and labrum was badly torn... It is very unstable... I put on 18 lbs of muscle in 2-3 months and it still popped out, even gave myself a lot of time off... Plus it is a lot more mental now, I can't even extend my arm without thinking about it dislocating...

Getting the surgery tomorrow morning, hopefully it goes well and I can be hooping like I use to with no fear...
JerrySteakhouse is offline   Reply With Quote