View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 12:05 PM   #290
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Knicks Official Regular Season Game Thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
I woulda let him go for 70 lol
Me too. Woodson should have gave him at least few more minutes. You rarely get a chance to score 70.

I know he needs to rest as much as possible but come on,this season is a disaster,I would definitely risk and give him the green light to go for as much as possible.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote