View Single Post
Old 01-27-2014, 02:01 PM   #3
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Running the fastbreak

I'm a huge proponent of pushing and running, especially amongst middle-class levels of basketball competition. I've played in a lot of areas where really pushing the tempo just isn't something that's wired into programs and basketball dialects, so it can be extremely advantageous to me.

This aspect of the game is also something I've passed down to my younger brother. Now, as a senior in the Ann Arbor area, he's one of the most dangerous players in the open floor throughout his conference. I sort of wish he rebounded a little better from his position because when he does snag a board, he's out like 2002 Jason Kidd. And like I said, a lot of the types of competition he sees is just not used to defending that.

Me:

My bro, ten years later:

Last edited by Rake2204 : 01-27-2014 at 09:58 PM.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote