Thread: NBA 2k14
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2014, 05:33 PM   #442
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: NBA 2k14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Al Thorton
is it good or is it just repetitive? is it too easy or too complicated?

it's repetitive and cut scenes sometimes fire at the wrong time (i was told i would be starting only to not start for the next 3 games until i got the same cut scene again). To me it feels like their experimenting with the story line to flesh it out in 2k15. The game play is far better than on last gen but the cut scenes, the ugly and wierd menus, the lack of features that were in previous games (no award race view sucks) makes it feel like your playing a beta version. I'm halfway through my rookie year but have lost interest as it's going to take so long to play a career playing every game and making an alt character means sitting through all the cut scenes again (you can't skip them) which is so mind numbingly boring.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote