View Single Post
Old 02-01-2014, 07:35 AM   #131
Dave3
NBA lottery pick

Dave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDave3 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by outbreak
i played mainly played bounty hunter, consular and sith warrior. An issue I had was that every class had so much coolness it was hard to choose just one. I might download it again and have a look if i can't find my retail copy (although with all the patches downloading may be easier). I'm also patching neverwinter at the moment to give that another shot.
I'm the same way. I have a lvl 50 Sage(healer), lvl 38 Assassin(tank), lvl 40 Sentinel, lvl 37 Sniper, and lvl 17 Trooper (healer).

The best thing about this game to me are the roles and how fun each one is, so I'm always switching between my different guys to play something different for a bit.
Dave3 is offline   Reply With Quote