View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 03:17 PM   #437
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Default Re: 2013-2014 Observation Deck

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGotACoolStory
I'm surprised at how weak Wiggins has played. He wasn't like that in high school when I saw him play. Sometimes appearing apathetic, sure. But when he played at that next level, he played very aggressively.

Vaughn deciding on Saturday. A week before his visit to UNC... Never expected him to come after the early stages, but I can't stand how he stringed along Roy. Sets up visits and bails twice now. Almost commits (his words) and then somehow we fall to the back of the list soon after. Recruiting is tough to follow.

UNLV or Iowa State. I still think UNLV.

That's alright, Pinson is better and will be more valuable to a college team. Not saying that as a spurned lover either.

I've been following his recruitment for a while and I'm almost glad to say we are not wasting anymore resources on him. Izzo knows better than to mess with guys like this who seem to like the recruitment phase (and the 'benefits' that go along with it) TOO much. Plus I vaguely recall one of his handlers lobbying for a job with whichever team he commits to.

I think you're right. UNLV seems to make a lot of sense. Especially if he wants to be a one and done (which he has potential to be).

Pinson IS better AND has a higher ceiling. Plus, I think Jackson is a better complement than Vaughn, who seems to be more ball dominant. Add that to Berry and the possible holdovers from this year, and Vaughn becomes redundant. IMO good riddance for you UNC fans, one of those kids I wouldn't want to touch anyways.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote