View Single Post
Old 02-04-2014, 10:47 PM   #18
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Incognito/Martin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
How about the guy that let the guy he obviously was friends with get crucified by the media?

The last few texts:
Incognito: Whats up with this? (referring to the controversy)
Martin: I got nothing to do with it man I haven't said anything to anyone
Incognito: I heard it's all coming from Ur agent?
Incognito: I need you buddy I'm getting killed in the media.
Incognito: Bro can we talk? The dolphins are talking about releasing me

Martin never responds despite talking to incognito a lot before.
Were they really friends, though?

When you boil these texts down to their basics, here's what you see (or what I see)... Incognito loved going out, especially to strip clubs. He invited Martin to join him on many occasions. Martin usually came up with an excuse why he couldn't go, whether it was...

"I don't like prostitutes."
"We have practice early in the morning."
"I have diarrhea."
etc.

The vast majority of these texts follow the same formula.

Incognito: "I'm going to Ts. Come with us."
Martin: "I think I'm just staying in tonight."
Incognito: "You're a psssy."
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote