View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 01:27 AM   #1
rhythmic †hesis
Welcome to LA S. Nash!

rhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation hererhythmic †hesis has an incredible reputation here
Default Teams with the brightest future?

Seattle?
San Francisco?
Carolina?
Arizona?
Cincinnati?
Tampa Bay?

I want to hear who you guys think are the top 2-3 teams heading into the future. I'm talking about young talent at the right positions that will be a power house (or could be a powerhouse with a few additions) into the foreseeable future. Also, what positions do you think those team need to upgrade in order to win the superbowl.

I know Seattle is the easy choice because they are the reigning champions and have a stacked team at every position and are all very young...but I think teams like Carolina and Arizona (with a few upgrades) can easily achieve that level.

Carolina - need to add a strong guard this off-season, a dynamic WR and a shut-down corner.
Arizona - obviously a strong QB/RB duo is needed here, and I think they can be as good as anyone.
rhythmic †hesis is offline   Reply With Quote