View Single Post
Old 02-05-2014, 05:45 PM   #18
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: does anyone not have Brady as their top 2 QB all time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euroleague
So let me get this straight.............EXCLUDING Brady's 3 Superbowls, he's pretty much EQUAL to Manning, and you are saying this is somehow a negative against Brady's resume.......................

His 3 Super Bowls are an outstanding accomplishment and I would put him in the top 5, but he's not in the top 2 QB's of all time. That's kinda where I'm getting at with this. Neither is Manning.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote