View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 06:24 AM   #25
MJ(Mean John)
The Fresh Prince

MJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMJ(Mean John) is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Incognito/Martin.

I feel like. Martin is a homosexual and he was having issues with it.
He debated coming out, when they teased him and called him names, he played it off because he didn't want to break down and show he was offended because he truly was homosexual. (His Reply is usually "F you!")

So then Martin goes to see someone, close to telling them he's gay, backs down, and says "uhh. It's the culture."

When doctor asks, "uhh. They teAse me, call me names"

Proof?

"Uhh.. Here look"

Shows examples of multiple players texting but incognito was most frequent, he gets the blame.

F.ucken homosexuals.
MJ(Mean John) is offline   Reply With Quote