View Single Post
Old 02-08-2014, 10:24 PM   #31
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Incognito/Martin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
you probably said it more eloquently than I did...

He's not a good guy, and there is no reason why people should be defending this dude

I think we can all agree that Icognito is a douchebad/meathead and someone you'll never want your daughter near a 25 mile radius.

BUT that being said Martin has handled the situation like a total bitch despite the fact he's 6'5 300 lb's+ and plays in a sport where toughness is a main requirement.

Again none of the texts show there was any bullying nor that Icognito was a racist(just makes him out to be a total idiot). We just see texts/pictures of Martin and Icognito hitting up clubs, parties, nailing strippers and what not. We can assume they were friends.

I'm sure alot of the times they were with other teammates as well
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote