View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 12:04 AM   #35
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Incognito/Martin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
No... Incognito's words speak louder than the support of the locker room.. The fact that the locker room backs him speaks poorly for the whole locker room..

The guy has a history of other issues beyond martin.. If the Dolphins had character guys in their locker room who defended him? then maybe you say "Incognito is misunderstood"..

but they don't...

I don't know if anyone came out in his defense(although I thought Wallace did) but to be fair no one called him out and no one took Martin's side at all either. Although I don't think any of the players want to take sides and get dragged into this.

Let's not act like Martin is a Saint either.. Besides the obvious strippers/texts/etc, he may have been checked into a drug rehab center. I just think he couldn't handle the pressure of it all and used Icognito as a scapegoat.

But it's still lulzy the apparent "bullying" in a NFL lockeroom.
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote