View Single Post
Old 02-09-2014, 02:04 AM   #38
blacknapalm
spider 3 y banana

blacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation hereblacknapalm has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Incognito/Martin.

some of these can't be taken literally. i mean, the underlying thing going on here is that this reiterates they were good buddies and sent these texts for fun and to 'one-up' each other.

shit, i've sent some gay ass texts to friends that would be taken totally out of context if just shown out of the blue

i've told one of my good friends i wanted to curb stomp him and $hit on his mouth. if someone just saw that, they'd think we hated each other. they're just ridiculous to the point of being goofy.

it does weaken martin's case but physical bullying is different.

the biggest criticism to me for martin is that he did not seem to pursue all solutions before going public. even if that whole locker room/coaching staff was toxic, he could have done a couple more things. this whole situation remains strange as hell.
blacknapalm is online now   Reply With Quote